Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, it is a bunch of tricky accounting, that's why we rely on a professional to handle the depreciation of asset and knowing how to shift things to put everything in the lowest tax bracket...
And you have to make sure the accountant isn't skimming anything off the top for themselves. Also some easy money...
Oh yeah, I know.  I had a difficult time relinquishing control of doing taxes myself, and looking at everything after they're done it's complicated.  But the easy way to skim off the top is to just send the bill with what we owe him...
I know I'd have a hard time trusting someone else with my finances. One person could totally ruin an entire lifetime's worth of work...

(I though I replied, but looking at my browsing history shows I got a bit distracted)
Ooooh, I like that idea.  Bonus points for the one that finds the dragon's horde...
It was about 2 years ago I realized that clicking the last person who posted link on the right brings you right to the last post. Although, I do like scrolling through the page to see the progression...
It was today that I realized that those are links and take you to the last post or the user stats.  But like you, I'll just go to the last page and scroll down and read the thread...
I don't see how you could outrun him unless that 98, 99, or 00 causes Themberchaud to trip over his fat belly or it causes you to shapeshift into a Quickling...
That's kinda what I was leaning toward. He rolls a 98 and he trips, a 99 and he gets stuck trying to squeeze between two immovable objects, and the 00 is the same as a d20 natural 1...
I think we just witnessed an actual massive heart attack. Good thing he didn't explode on landing...
I heard they are done filming Beetlejuice 2 and it's planned for a fall 2024 release.  I only hope it's on par with the first one, that one is a classic!
We've been watching a few 80's classic movies to share with the kids. We watched Beetlejuice not too long ago and if you haven't watched it again, don't. It'll ruin your memory of the classic you remember...
Yeah, some of those don't ring a bell for me either.  A few years ago I started watching AFI's list of 100 best movies starting at 100 and working my way downward.  I'm not sure why some of them are in there, though, they just didn't feel like a "great" movie...  Needless to say, squeezing one of the ones off this list in conjunction with any other movies that I did want to watch, and busy life in general and that challenge didn't last very long.  Maybe I need to pull up my notes again and resume watching...
We did watch Gremlins a while back and as campy as it was, it held up pretty well. We definitely got some good laughs out of it...
Oh that's good to hear, maybe I'll plan to watch it this weekend.  What about any of the Nightmare movies?