Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've been looking at house plans for retirement and the range has been funny. Some house plans have closets that are as big as bedrooms in other house plans or living rooms that would fit a small house in them...
One of my colleagues pulls his house around the country.  Ya know, there are times when I look at that possibility and think it's doable.  You just travel to what you want to see, spend some time there and then move on...
At the surface that sounds like a really good idea until you get into all the logistics, e.g., mail, how to renew your driver's license, where to park it, narrow roads that decide to just end, other drivers, high winds, not cheap to own and maintain (especially the truck hauling it), and you end up being this guy...
Oh, I have talked to him about that.  They have a permanent address for taxes/insurance/licenses, etc...  As far as incoming USPS mail, there are companies that handle that for these mobile families.  Their mailing address is in ND and every time they get to a stopping point, they have their mail bulk shipped to their current location.  And maintenance and expenses are less than what they were paying when they had a mortgage, plus he has no yard work to deal with.  For him, it's a win-win all around; and honestly, there are times when it does look appealing.  Especially when he sends pics of his current "office" location (he usually works from a table sitting outside).
Holy hell how did that ever get the green light? What my face looked like when I watched the trailer...
Easy, green lighted the same way every other horrible idea gets approved: "hookers and blow."
How come Hollywood won't go back to this other formula? Drugs, sex and goofy... Oh wait, that's what they're still doing, but sucking at it.
No one in Hollywood has any balls anymore...
Give me good ol' fashioned movies that pokes fun at all kinds...
You'll never see another movie that pokes fun at anyone become a classic.  Pretty much everything offends someone today and it's considered a PC requirement to never do anything of the sort...
When out in the wild and someone's going full retard, they usually look like this...
Funny you mention retards, I was listening to the Dead Milkmen this weekend on our travels to the mountain house and one of the others we are working on.  It turns out Caroline isn't much of a fan.  LOLOL
Tell her the music will sound much better after cracking open a cold one of these...
Mmmm, a cold one of those goes good with some munchies....
Cold...? Donuts...? I think I have the perfect combination...