Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've learned from other people that it's not a good idea to touch the spark plug cable when the engine is running. I've also learned the hard way when I was 8 that my friend had an electric fence to keep his dogs in. I've also learned how to easily spot electric fences since then...
One of my visits to PA with Amanda when she was really young was a shocking experience.  My cousin has horses and the field in back of the barn was electrified.  Before I could stop Amanda, she ran up to look at the horses and grabbed onto the fence...
You learn more by doing and failing than just by being taught. Tell someone not to touch the wall because the paint is wet, guess what they're going to do...?
True, very true.  But at the time when it happened I felt like a horrible dad...
We've all been there. But it's the dads with the best reflexes...
Oh yeah, there are a ton of vid evidence out there with super dads that have amazing reflexes...
I watched that move over and over and I have to give them a lot of credit for the choreograph of that move. Notice how the guy getting the pile drive never has head actually hit the mat until he's flat on his back. As kids, we weren't that smart...
Oh right you are, we knew it was all fake but still threw each other around like no one was ever going to get hurt.  I can't imagine what would have happened if someone did get seriously injured...
If someone got seriously hurt, it was pretty much an unwritten rule that everyone plays dumb and says "I don't know what happen. We were playing and he was fine a minute ago. You'll have to ask him once he stops crying. And by the way, I have to go home now - I was supposed to have left 20 minutes ago..."
Being asked questions assumes you even stuck around for someone to start asking...
I was usually pretty good and stuck around just long enough to show I "cared". I think that's how I scored points with most of the moms. And I saw a few clips of that movie, yeah that's a whole lotta nope there...
I think Scott (he lived around the corner from us) was the one that rented it shortly after it was released and he, John F. and I watched that one at his house.  I never made it through the entire movie, you are right, it was a lot of nope.
So he's not saying they don't serve it in other parts? Do you know if he's had Eri Polu and liked it...?
I'm guessing probably not, he's vegetarian.  Though I'm not sure Eri Polu would be considered a meat, it's probably more like a mush with a crunchy shell...
Street food, much like Taco Bell, can be tasty as hell. But the probability is extremely high that your ass is going to pay for it the next morning. I'm also not a fan of parasites...