Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh but who cares how noisy when you are playing it?  There is a pinball arcade near me and I have played this one.  I hate that I could barely hear the music from the game due to all of the noise from the rest of the gameroom...
Oh man that's cool. One of the big things that would seriously keep me from getting a pinball machine would be the anticipated maintenance...
Another YouTube channel that I occasionally watch is Joe's Classic Video Games.  The dude is always posting some new video about a classic arcade game or pinball machine that he's fixing or restoring...
I'll have to check that guy out. In the meantime, I guess this'll hafta do...
I never really got into video pinball games, but Microsoft Pinball Arcade seems to have the decent graphics and action that would make it close to realistic...
I wouldn't trust Microsoft to make a pinball machine...
Ok, I laughed.  You won that exchange.  But I know it's kinda sad but true....
I hate it when the universe breaks...
(better with sound when dividing by zero)
I agree, I don't think I could deal with multiple answers for the same problem....
Same here. Up spin, down spin, entanglement, quantum jumps. I would hate having to try and debug that...
Maybe you just need to think of it like a Magic 8-Ball.  Ask the question and you could get any number of answers, all of which are relevant...
Wait, I'm already using the Magic 8-ball to help debug. I hope quantum computing becomes mainstream soon so I can consider myself a classical software developer...
I think you can probably call yourself a legacy developer anyway.  But holy crap, did you know that they released the Action! source code???
Holy crap I did not know that. I'm an ancient programmer now. I had my night all planned out, but now this changes everything. I'll let you know how it turns out...
SpartaDos was years ahead of its time.  It's pretty amazing that they were able to get all of that functionality into a DOS that fit in (a lot) less than 640K.  But I remember Mac/65 being shipped on floppy and included with that Trak drive.  I don't recall which DOS was shipped with that drive, but I know it wasn't Atari DOS...