Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice. But squash that squash. I don't know if we'll be growing any herbs (or Herbs as the wife calls them)...
I did not know that about the victory garden.  I just grow some veg for convenience, and the tomatoes that come out of my yard taste so much better than the crap you get at the grocery store.  I hope those seeds do well for you.
I can't stand store tomatoes out of season. Flavorless and stiff. And then when they are in season, they're way overpriced. I really wish nuclear power was more prevalent and as cheap as it was promised to be, that way I could run a hot house all year long and grow tomatoes, strawberries and other goodies like pineapples or bananas...
Oh yes, that would be awesome!  A hot house greenhouse that really was tropical.  And the cold removed from that building can be piped into another that has a small mountain and snowmaking equipment...
Or be like the kid in Michigan who built his own reactor...
Another source of radioactive material (other than the dark web) could be the Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab...

I did a quick lookup, the A.C. Gilbert Company produced some really cool toys and were based in CT.
You can still buy uranium from a few different places that're completely legal. This one's not too bad for $35...
Ok, that was a rabbit hole.  My brain started going down a path about the possibility of somehow incorporating Uranium into brewing.  Then the marketing gimmick related to a brewery that was stuck in the 50's/60's with some "radioactive" beers.  Then the search for toxicity of uranium.  Then the discovery that a lot of root vegetables are already radioactive.  I mean I know that radon is a real concern with homes and I have needed to have a few tested.  The test equipment isn't really that expensive, but I digress.  Theoretically, would a beer marketed as radioactive have any appeal?
Nothing can top "you'll shoot yer eye out, kid"...
Now why does your slogan remind me of a certain soda that we used to drink in vast quantities back in the 80's?
That brings back a lot of memories...
Oooh, one of the best gifts ever!!!
I see my subtle photoshopping skills worked. I think this one was next in line...
Is it because it just didn't mix with our alcohol?  Or because you wanted to chew it and blow a bubble?
That's funny because I just started re-reading some of my books a few days ago. I'm currently on Revenge of the Baby-Sat. Here's a sample - pick your own pane...