Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If my past taught me anything, it's that in our youth we were immortal. I'd need more than two hands to count the number of times I shouldn't be here...
A funny conversation:  someone asked what the difference between black and death metal was.  The response: death is like speed metal with the cookie monster singing, black is the same but with the Nazgul singing...
That's a great example. And you know I just had to do this: Cookie

What's interesting is that I have 5 bands each from the Wikipedia list of black and death metal bands. I've been looking for some new music and I think I'll have to check out that list a little more...
It's cool when you look at a list of something and realize you have that one, that one, that one (but that one there sucks, I'm not buying any of their other shit...)

Lately I've been listening to YYNOT.  They started as a Rush cover band, but have two albums of originals.  It's obvious where their influences are, but it's all still stuff that I am really enjoying...
I can definitely tell where their influences come from. I did get a little bit of a Dream Theater vibe from the Chemical Burn track...
Check out some of their Rush covers, they are pretty spot on...

(Related to the pic: did you know that this past summer, scientists discovered new penguin colonies by searching for patches of guano in satellite images...)
I wouldn't expect anything less. Hey, we got this multi-million dollar piece of high-tech equipment orbiting the globe, we should look for poop. Or hey, we got this multi-million dollar robot that is autonomous and highly advanced. I bet we can make it dance...
At least looking for poop is better than looking for a wall that flat earthers believe is out there when you're over that expanse of nothingness...
I've always felt the robot rebellion would be the result of some bad code...
I always figured that error in the code was a result of someone actually figuring out how to divide by zero...
I'm pretty sure if anyone can successfully divide by zero, it'd be the people here...
Ya know, they probably already have...
Oh man, that's some freaky shit. I could have sworn there was a Sinbad Genie movie...
I watched a vid a few years back that did blame the whole Mandela thing on CERN...
I saw a video that phrased it as The CERN Mandela Effect...