Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And how many times did we toss something in, then walk away and forget about it...
We were super lucky this guy never joined us on any of those escapades...
Ya never know, he could have and was incompetent...
That's most excellent. Maybe death won't be as incompetent in the next one...
One of the rumors was that his daughter is going to play herself in the movie.
I think you might be right...
Yes, I'm so glad it's not a reboot.  I'm not much of a fan of them since most really suck.
To be fair, it's a movie adaptation from a B series franchise back from decades ago. I don't watch enough movies to care and quite honestly, I like the bad movies provided they have a decent story or at least decent action that doesn't go too over the top...
That's exactly why I don't pay attention to review scores anymore....
Is that along the lines of editing an NFL game? 3.5 hours condensed down to 11 minutes...
That's what the recap shows are for at the end of the game...
I'd rather not watch any football at all...
For the most part, I completely agree.  But there is one auto dealer here that is a little creative with their commercials.  I haven't seen any in a few years but I do know that they're still in business.  But then again I don't watch TV anymore so don't know if they may still be running them.  Two of the funnier ones:  Apple Auto Sales & Can You Make Me Walk Again
I haven't watched commercials in such a long time I needed something to skip, so now I don't even watch the opening scene anymore...
It's funny that Netflix has that option...