Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awww thanks!!!  I need to pull my books out and start again now.  I think I'll pick this pain, it's pretty close to real world experiences (from back in the day...)
I think the south have their words mixed up. I think they mean toque instead of toboggan...
I think my first exposure to tuque was with these hosers...
Mine was in school and someone brought in a tape and I remember something like "I'm Bob and I'm in your right ear, and I'm Doug and I'm in your left"...
Oh man that's right!  I had forgotten they did that, they're in stereo, eh!  Coo loo coo coo co coo coo coo!!  Take off!!

I still occasionally fully immerse myself listening with headphones.  It's an easy way to drown out the world and I can still hear things in there that I don't hear listening to speakers.

Except surround mixes, headphones don't do those justice.
I guess they make surround capable headphones. I also looked at the price of high-end said headphones and I don't really have $1,200 to fork over for that. My ears aren't that good...
Oh, there is no way I would splurge on high end audio anymore.  I'm still using the surround system and speakers that I picked up 22 years ago.  It's still going strong and sounds amazing.  But I would consider a budget decent surround headset, though marketed for gamers it has a mic, but may be your thing if you can multi-purpose it...
I haven't bought speakers in probably 15 years and that was my little surround sound setup for the computer. But one of the things I fancy now is quiet. There's just so much damn background noise from neighbors and other outside influences it's enough to drive someone crazy. They say this is the quietest room in the world and the longest you can last in there is 45 minutes before going insane. I'd wager a bet that I could spend days in there...
Maybe you just need to suggest to Nancy that you want a bedroom makeover to gray...
Makeover the whole house gray. But that ringing I have is the most bizarre thing because it's not just the multiphased high-pitch ringing, but the other odd noises I get as well. A perfect example is if you listen to the first 30 seconds of One Slip from Momentary Lapse of Reason, I'll get almost those exact same beeping sounds. I had one session last almost a week, but most of the times it's just 5-10 minutes early in the morning...
Oh man.. All those noises in my head...  I can only say I'm glad they're not voices...
That's an artist I really can't and don't want to understand. I swear, this must have been his palette...
Nope, I think we'll stick with pencils and crayons...
I liked that Calvin had a variety of creative artistic formats...
Some of his dad's creative outlets are pretty fun too...