Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat...
Yum... rabbit...  squirrel...  A lot of God's creatures are tasty when cooked over a fire.  Remember those ribs you did on that (I think it was Monadnock) trip?
Yup, Monadnock. I boiled the ribs in BBQ sauce because I didn't want to get any parasites...
Now in some restaurants, they'll ask you how you want your pork done...
Next time you're at a higher end restaurant and you're ordering a nice cut of beef and they ask how you want it cooked, tell 'em "chef's choice". You'll make the chef happy and you'll probably get the best cut...
When I'm at a higher end restaurant, I will usually order the steak blue.  But I'll try that next time...
You know what goes good with meat? More meat...
Oh that pic is just pure awesomeness!!  I think it's kinda scary that some of my favorites are those listed in the "gamey" section, I don't find them gamey at all.  And one of my absolute favorites isn't even listed, most likely 'cause you can't get it here in the US...
You can tell the creator of this lived closer to the south since there was gator but no moose...
Run away.... run away....
They've tasted human flesh and now there's no stopping them...
Just what I wanted, my own little bunny rabbit...
...rub him and pet him and squeeze him and rub him I will stroke his bill and rub his pretty feathers... Hey, wait a minute! Bunny rabbits don't have feathers and bills...
Do you get to punish her good too?
Yeah, when she gets out of line smack her on the ass and tell to get in the kitchen and make me a pie...