Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it certainly can't hurt to be wearing one...
Hmmm, there was a song that talked about tuxedos too...
There's another song that talks about big bottoms...
I think there are probably quite a few songs...
Oh there's a plenty of them bubble butt songs around...
Enough of the bubble butts, personally I like them a good bit smaller with just the right amount of curvature...
The right curves are amazing to hold and look at...
I know, I kinda felt old at this time last year when someone on the radio mentioned when G N' R came out...
I actually had to look that cover up because it didn't look familiar. Down the rabbit-hole I went and discovered Robert William's artwork...
Whoa, trippy!!!   I never bothered to look up other works by that artist.  I remembered the cover from it being on the inside of the cassette, and finding out it was the original cover and the label changed it.
Surprisingly enough, that's not my rendering. Clear your browser cache and cookies because Google sucks... and they truly lack imagination.
I cleared the cache and Google still has the same imagination...
Oh man that one was awesome...
I think we've been here before.  Every thread can be redirected to just a few, Like Calvin, Looney Tunes, etc...
I do look forward to retirement where everyday is Saturday and I get to goof off...