Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about this then, your view while sitting in an Adirondack chair in the front yard because you've been up there for three weeks straight and don't have *that* much vacation time...
That's a view I could get used to. Granted this one is a short ATV ride in the back yard, but the view is quite peaceful...
Yeah, back to wanting my own island that is not already claimed by someone else that has political jurisdiction over it...
Given the current time line we're living in, I really don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Yeah, and with my luck, I'll get picked up by some Vogons...
Or having to spend your time with a depressed robot...
But even after all of those drawbacks, Zooey Deschanel makes it all worthwhile...
But she wasn't the one with a heart of gold...
"two to the power of 276,709 to one against" = the probability of me finding a relevant image by picking the first choice when googling "random image"
Holy crap that was funny...
I know what you mean, I think I have anti-luck...
I used to always win at Monopoly. My key was to own the purples, the railroads and the utilities. I think I landed on Boardwalk/Park Place twice in my life (and that was before any houses were ever put on them), but everyone always landed on the purples...

(and years later I found I won despite the others cheating like hell and stealing from the bank)
This is usually how I roll....
One of my all-time favorite D&D parodies...

Summoner Geeks
I gotta laugh about all those times we try to start a game in that giant tent in my parents back yard and everything breaks down once the character stats are rolled...