Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
uhh huhhuh, better...
Enough times to actually see one of these and getting to talk to the chief...
In hindsight, we coulda said we've already got it covered...
Yeah, well, that was also during his period of making models and then blowing them up...
So you're basically comparing him to a particular cartoon character.  I think you can probably compare each one of us to that same character...

No wonder that show was so funny, it hits close to home!
I think you're right...
Substitute Jolt and Vivarin for the coffee and that's almost a spittin' image of a pre-dismemberment bowl activity...
And right before the game started...
That is a pretty close approximation to the pre-game activities...  And it's funny that on occasion, we never even got to the start of the game.  We would beat each other so senseless that the end result was everyone sprawled across the lawn recuperating from the occasional turf toe and concussion...
That's because there's more people that can relate to these ignorant fuck types that keeps us from having sophisticated mainstream entertainment...
Yup, and they're breeding faster than Darwin can make corrections...
There's a really good documentary that makes some good talking points about that...
I am grateful that redneck humor is pretty ubiquitous.  It's also fun working for a company where the office is in Toronto, eh...
Sorry, eh.
Oooh, I got a Canadian in my office to say there's something they're not sorry for, and that's having to deal with this chad.  And they're grateful we have him and they don't want him back.  Just that right there invalidates the general stereotype that Canadians are polite...