Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy crap I had forgotten about Pinky and her demolition derby...
I honestly don't remember her. And I had no idea she was a real singer and still going at it today...
I think I found out that she was a real singer during my Sam Goody days.  But I had no idea that she was still active...
My god she has a face for radio. And her voice is like the female version of this guy...
Oh yeah, that she does.  But I met her once, one of the guys at the record store was friends with her and she came in once.  She was ok cool...
Going in another kind of direction, for the era I think she had one of the best voices...
Oh yeah, Pat has (had?) an amazing voice!!  Another one that still does is Ann Wilson.  

Pic related...  And just one more...
I watched those videos, plus a few more with her new band Plush (it's like a Sesame Street - "one of these things is not like the other"). She's got an amazing voice no doubt, but someone needs to take this away from her...
I have the Plush CD if you are interested...
Sure. Too much of a good thing could lead to diabeetus too...
I don't think you were quoting "too much of a good thing..." that year we went skiing every week that winter...
Since that was only about 18 weeks and there's 52 weeks in a year, I'm gonna say that wasn't too much...
Ok, when you put it that way, maybe you need to consider a summer home in New Zealand...
I was going to mock up a box of F.I.S. cereal. Powder sugar coated snow flake cereal with green circle, blue square, black diamond and surprise pine tree marshmallows with a picture of some steep ass glades in the background. Part of a nutritious breakfast after waking up still half-drunk from the night before. But would opt for this instead of the summer house in New Zealand...
The only downside to that indoor skiing is the lack of bumps…