Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was probably because we were smarter than the average bear. We knew that 1) retaliation would happen at an exponential level 2) we wouldn't know when it would happen and 3) an entire week on edge waiting for it. The paranoia wouldn't be worth it...
Ok, you have a good point.  Heck, it could have easily just been a rule in F the Queen...  "ok, whenever anyone drinks, so-and-so has to also drink for each person that drinks"
I forgot about the F-The-Queen game and how we would just absolutely destroy a person for no good reason. The oddness of it all was when you're "winning" and not having to drink and then you remember, this game is just a poor excuse to drink and you say screw it... all while putting your thumb on the table...
I was never that great at cheating or paying attention so F the Queen was not ever my favorite game...
We used to drink some of the worst stuff out there and I was thinking, if you were to have one of these by yourself it'd be god-awful nasty. But drink it while having a rowdy party with 10 of your closest friends and all of a sudden, it's not that bad. Beer me...
Yeah, but the best party tricks happen when you're drunk too.

Hey Kev, see that Bud can over there?  Can you read it?
[squinting eyes real tight] "This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive beechwood ageing produces a taste and smoothness and drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."

I typed it out from memory and then double-checked it online and fixed my mistakes. I added "other" between "no brand", added "process" after the "beechwood ageing" and missed "..and drinkability". But it's been like what, 30 years since I had memorized it?

And then there were always these gems we'd find out in the wild, to never be seen again...
See, I knew you still knew it....  That was always a great party trick, I remember you pulling it off at Fairfield U.  Too bad they were all a little too drunk.
Honestly, my best party "trick" has always been giving the wrong time - especially with the watch that kept two times so I'd just show the watch and the see their reaction.

But hey, look, they came out with a new flavor lasting pack size - enough for about 5 minutes before all flavor is lost...
Oooph yeah, I learned pretty quickly to never ask you what time it was...
The Cap'n always had some great ones. If you were to pick just one, he'd say "if you pick it, it'll never heal"...
Hence the tagline in my sig...
I tried to find a bush that was more berry than bush, but I don't think they exist where the average person can get to them...
Oh no, don't point that trail out.  But sometimes I really do wonder how many others know about those bushes...
I really hope those bushes still exist. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were the only 2 people to have ever visited those bushes. Bushwhacking through that terrain wasn't easy and if I my memory is still working, we had to scramble down through a small valley and scramble back up to those bushes too.

But the blueberries we get around here at the store are not that good. It's hit or miss with them either being really sweet and juicy or just way too tart to enjoy...