Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PEX is an alternative to PVC, so it looks like that's a go. Now to build a small brew house...
If you're looking for brewery equipment, a lot of friends shop at ProBrewer...
Funny, you thinking I want to be friends with my neighbors...
True, ok you won that one.  I found a pic of what's probably mowed into your front yard...
That's a great picture, but if I was to do that, it'd look more like this...
I had forgotten about your relationship with the retard neighbors....
That may be, but I'm not out there mowing my lawn for 3 hours a day, 3 times a week either (and one of those days is always a Sunday at 8am). I'm also not taking 30 minutes to chase 4 leaves off my driveway twice a day every other day with a high powered gas leaf blower. I also know that my chainsaw isn't a semi-automatic where I need to pulse the trigger like I'm shooting an AR-14 while trying to cut a 1 inch diameter branch either (I have a bow saw for tiny twigs like that). Fucking idiot neighbors...
It sounds like you have some northern rednecks as neighbors.  Southern rednecks don't care about the condition of their lawn, but they will still do all that other annoying shit at all hours of the day and night...
I don't think they're northern rednecks because their lawns aren't winning them any prizes. I'm pretty sure they hate their families. One neighbor mowed his lawn Thursday at 6pm (you know, quality dinner time with the family) and then again this Saturday morning. Just about 1 1/2 days later. And what other reason would you have for mowing the same strip of lawn 10 times? Or the other neighbor who mowed his lawn Friday all morning long. And then back out again today (Saturday) to do it all over again? Or the idiot out there right now with the chainsaw who just seems like he's walking around the yard revving the engine and not actually cutting anything? No, these people are seriously deranged. I shouldn't be forced woken up by this and I shouldn't have to start the day with my first words being "mother fuckers"...
Yeah, I would agree that sounds more like an "I hate my family..." excuse.  But just to clarify, rednecks can have the opportunity to win prizes for their yard decorations...
You can definitely have a nice lawn without the need to mow it for 3 hours every other day. I can appreciate people putting work and real effort into designs (even if they use toilets and bathtubs). And who doesn't like setting off a good explosion every now and then? I could like a neighbor like that...
Ya know, if mowing the yard had more entertainment associated with it, I would be doing that every other day too...
I'm thinking I should put in a backyard gokart track at my next house...
Why not just start with a slick track oval?  In the summer, baby powder that thing so it's like ice.  In the winter you can just convert it to an ice rink...
That seems like fun. I'll put that in as an infield extra. Here's something my daughter and I are planning on doing...