Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made one of those dragons years ago when I first saw them, and yeah, they are pretty cool...
I made one of them too a few years back. I'll need to re-do it since it's gotten a bit floppy at the neck... (attached the dragon PDF just in case)
Oooh, that's the same PDF that I printed, I think I used 32# stock and it lasted a long time. Someone once mentioned that the illusion is better if you put it in a jar. I think it just looked a little like a laboratory specimen without the formaldehyde at that point...
So something like this...
Maybe more like this....
Ugh... <sigh>
Ok, sorry I went there. No more puns...
Yeah, when fruit goes bad...
Nope, it stinks and attracts little flies...
And to think I only got one tomato to grow last year...
I stopped planing tomatoes a few years ago...
I like the birds I attract at my feeder...
I love that photo. There's something about the bright red contrasting with the snow. Plus it looks like that cardinal is telling the other bird to get off his turf... There were some bluebird houses that the previous owner had put up, and they get used every spring, and sometimes even twice a year.
There's something about red contrasting with snow. My in-laws have a crap-ton of birdhouses all over their property. This is but one...
Now about that crap ton... is it more like a metric ton or an imperial ton?