Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There can be an occasional flicker, but yes, I totally agree with you...
I'm just going to leave this right here...
Yeah, ummm, I got nothing...
Yeah, it's tough finding a segue...
Yup, sometimes it's impossible to find that segue, other times you know immediately what you're going to search for.

Then there is the rare occasion when you know what to search for and you end up finding the perfect post that has zero to do with your original intentions...
You know it and I'm betting there's at least a 75% chance you knew what I was going to pick...
Yup, I had a good idea on the direction this one was going...
He may be alive, but after Flash Gordon he should have fired his agent...
Oh the decisions....  C&H... Family Guy... One of Seth's other projects...
There's always the tried and trusted standbys...
While there are a few trusted standbys, these two are usually my favorites...
But don't forget, this is the same kid that imagines Hobbes. And we know how insightful he is...
Insightful, yes.  Funny, absolutely!  But to have as your very own child?  Nope...
Yup. Sorta like the friend with the big house and pool. Sure, I'll spend the day enjoying myself drinking your beer, eating your food and swimming in your pool. But at the end of the day, I can leave and not worry about all that cleaning, or heating and cooling that place...
Right, but time spent maintaining is really just part of the job that got you to that point.  It's just another expense on the books to pay for all of the help that does do the maintenance...