Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can remember one time going to a Halloween party and someone there had an amazing pinhead mask with the nails and everything.  It was pretty damn cool...
I remember that too. And if people can't recognize Spaceman Spiff, then they're just uncultured swine...
Yeah, the costume that I wore that year flew pretty much under the radar.  I don't think anyone knew who Spaceman Spiff was even after telling them who.  It was just a bunch of blank stares....
If I could justify buying tickets to Maiden (I won't support Ticketmaster and the scalper sites are either way too scalpy or they're owned by Ticketmaster) it'd be pretty bad ass to do some face painting...

[Image: eddie_2.gif]
Holy crap!!!  That face painting is freaking amazing!!!!
Excellent!

You'll even say the part in your head with his voice - and still get that creeped out feeling in your bones...

(so will this)
Yup, you were right.  It was with his voice and it was a bit unsettling...  
(your link didn't help much with that either...)
There's no way Nicholson could have pulled off the "major award" scene...
There are a few scenes that he could have pulled off, but then the movie would be completely different and possibly not the classic that it's considered today...
I was thinking that exact same thing. It would have been just another B movie to be forgotten and mentioned just in passing...
Yup, exactly.  Potentially not even worthy of Joel, Tom, and Crow's witty comments...
I'm pretty sure it would have been Joel, Tom and Crow worthy. They did this one after all...
Ooooh, that was my favorite episode of MST3K!!!
Ah, so just a tad bit below these...
Kind of funny, I still liked the Flintstones vitamins.  But I really still do like the Necco wafers and will occasionally pick up a roll when I see them on the impulse candy rack...