Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trees are definitely good, especially since they do not transmit bits....
So what you're saying is that the map was designed by these guys...?
It's funny because it almost seems like it's a weak spot in the service.  If I am outside at one corner of the house, there isn't any signal, if I go to another corner the signal isn't enough for the phone to see it and switch, unless I reboot or force it to search by going to airplane mode then back.
I wonder how good these are at blocking signals, especially if the panels have a nice metal mesh in them...
Here's an option, use that glass that's in the doors in schools.  You know, the kind with the wire mesh embedded in it.  That would keep the rain off the house so you never have to worry about yard work ever again.  And you can cookout in the nastiest of weather...
It would also cut down on the number of flies, but a I know a certain time of year that does the same exact thing...
There is most definitely something pristine and beautiful with fresh snow...
I'm with your grandparents on that one. Something about a pristine coating of snow on the yard...
Permanently etched into memory are a few experiences.  First tracks (other than ski patrol) at Stratton...
Who the hell calls someone at 5:30am on a weekday morning anyway?!?!? Best phone call ever. I still liked our first tracks on that closed trail (Sugarbush?). Why was it closed? Oh shit! That's why... 

(I almost lost my jacket on that one too)
I will never forget your tone when answering the phone, like a who T.F. is calling and do you have any idea what time it is....  I'm glad that changed pretty quickly tho.
Too bad the cameras back then were just so horrible. I believe this is the last time those sunglasses were on my face...
Sure, the cameras were horrible, but at least there are pics of some of our shenanigans...
Shenanigans? Who? Us? Never...

(the 5lb bag of sugar still makes me laugh)
That pic is always going to be a classic.  You know it had already started by the six pack plus six pack plus six pack plus two...