Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're doing it wrong...
For practice we would score commercial beers on occasion...
He should be a beer judge instead. Every entry gets a thumbs up...

Quote:Yes, we drank beer. My friends and I, the boys and girls. Yes, we drank beer. I liked beer. Still like beer. We drank beer. The drinking age, as I noted, was 18, so the seniors were legal, senior year in high school, people were legal to drink, and we, yeah, we drank beer, and I said sometimes... sometimes probably had too many beers, and sometimes other people had too many beers.We drank beer. We liked beer. You know, we...
Oh trust me, every entry doesn't get a thumbs up.  Some entries are just downright horrible...
Whoa. Wait up, late entry here. I had a hard time finding the place...
When you are a skunk, you learn how to hold your breath for a long time...
Stupid? Possibly. The few skunks that have ended up in my trap usually aren't in any hurry to leave. I had one where I opened the back door and told him to go home. He stuck his head out and looked around then turned and went back in, curled up and took a damn nap...
Maybe he just needed a little encouragement to vacate the premises...
Yup, and then they go and stink up the place in the process...
It could be worse...
Make sure they do this is in a small closet preferably without ventilation since you want everything to stay as concentrated as possible to get the highest yield...
Every time I read some Darwin award winners, I am completely baffled by "what the hell were they thinking..."
Darwinism knocked off the lower tier groups, but the next level is still pretty stupid, but barely enough that they're surviving the dumb things they do...
While I agree with your sign 100%, we would all be broke and the lawyers would be having a field day...
We need to create machines that can attack the dumb (and I'd have a hard time trying to tip this one over)...