Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, if you make him an Aussie, get him to play a popular Aussie band, and make the pipes fire breathing, then that does add a bit of a coolness factor...
Or you could be a fire breathing dragon ridden by naked ladies...
Hint - don't go searching for dragons and naked women on Google, you won't get the results you really want.  And I'm all out of eye-bleach...  So I'm moving this to an artist that I like better than Boris.  And some artwork with a mostly nekked princess...
Nice. I really thought you were going to go with Frank Frazetta...
You know me well...
I'm sure it'll be a million times better than visiting this place...
You gotta love those art exhibits that have nothing "artistic" in them.  You look at them and think to yourself "Even I could do a better job" then wonder how to then do that and get it exhibited.
That's like the kid who left their eyeglasses on the floor at an "art" museum and the idiots there thought it was an exhibit. And you would use your above photo editor to enhance the pictures taken from this...
And then there is the exhibit that was "worth" $15,000 and the janitor thought it was some trash that got left behind.  It kinda reminds me of a song...  

I'm sure you know exactly where I'm going with this one...
I even bet you met Andy Warhol at a really chic party...
I'll bet you listened to that whole song,  then dug out the CDs and gave them a spin too, huh...
That's bitch'n. And I'll bet you're right... (although I spun up the mp3's instead)
I had completely forgotten how that CD was so not PC.  S.O.D., you're next on the list...
Did someone request a politically correct list...?
The PMRC was actually a good thing.  It let kids know which albums had all of the lyrics, and which ones were the censored versions....