Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahhh, come on, cut them some slack, aren't you being a little harsh?  I mean for the most part they don't have a high school diploma and they are trying  Dodgy ....
I could cut them slack if they actually had a physical brain defect, but good grief man, this isn't rocket science...
So then of course this is the first thing that pops into my head...
It took me a couple of minutes to get the connection and when I got it, I blew boogers out my nose because the funny caught me so off guard...
<snort>  I love those literal LOLz...  I have them on occasion with your responses too...
I'm pretty sure none of them have to worry about resurfacing their backyard ice rink either...
No, we'll never have that opportunity here to ice down the back yard like the Cap'n did...
Dang that's pretty slick. What a cool idea. Actually, that's pretty impressive. But if you can ice skate in a warm climate we can swim in a cold one...
Yeah, hot-tubbing in the snow is wild, especially when it's snowing...
Ahhh... refreshing. The only down side is that the deck around the water is usually a mini ice rink. Although, for those that haven't skied all day in sub-freezing temperatures, came home to the trail side town house to mix a nice strong drink and relax in one of these wouldn't understand its appeal either...
What if you don't mix the drink with anything?
I hear it goes down smooth after sitting in a freezer all day...
Oh most definitely a memory eraser.  I'm grateful no one decided to have fun on my behalf...
We weren't plastered enough and no one brought the Sharpie. Here's another heavy drinking of the hard stuff trip. How many trips were needed to restock the counter in the background...?
That's an awesome pic!!

<Schultzy voice> I remember nothink! </Schultzy voice>  Wow, yeah, I think we went back at least two more times that week.  I think our alcohol bill was as much as a share of the condo fees...  Whew!!!