Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't remember if you were at any of them.  But I think you showed up at a football game after Tom told you about them, right?
Yeah, I was a little late to the scene. And it was Ickimore who originally invited me to the football game. I think it was The Foundation's Edge BBS where I was talking to him...
Holy crap that is awesome!!!  I do remember people thinking your BBS was run on a PC.  And PC stooges all thinking that anything networking related was only available on a PC.  There's no way an Atari could do that....
I tried looking up Freddy Kruger but I couldn't find anything related to you, so I had to try other options...
Aww thanks.  I was at DRC in Minneapolis and had to crop a stuffed animal out of that pic...
I thought I was also a golf player...
I dunno about being a golf player, but I remember one distinct time when you were helping design a new game of golf....
Oh there were a lot of "rules" to make the game a lot more interesting - not only to play, but to watch...
Oh damn, it looks like I forgot to hit post after my last reply.  I always preview first but that post button must have eluded me...  At least I still had the pic in my downloads folder...
I live life on the edge and just mash that post reply button without a care in the world. And that's because the edit post function works pretty good...
You anarchist...

I have too when I'm in a hurry, and that's when I usually pay for it...
Yup, anarchist - I try to leave a comment for all of my edits too:

Quote:07-28-2022, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 06:28 PM by Blaze. Edit Reason: I sneezed at the worst possible time. )

This current timeline is odd. We're more progressive and tolerant but at the same time sensitive to the slightest thing that can be perceived offensive...
I always get a kick out of the edits (when they occur).  I don't like to / try not to 'cause I just can't think quickly enough to be witty.

Oh, and you know they restarted Cern back up at the beginning of July, right...
I'm convinced there was a time traveler back in 2016 who really screwed things up, then kept coming back trying to fix it and just making it worse. But he did get one of his fixes right when the murder hornets didn't take over the country. But he's still trying to correct his mistake and it's still not really going that well for him...
You know, up to this point I was convinced that we slipped into a different parallel universe.  But time traveler fucking up really makes a whole lot of sense too...