Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bigger bonus is if you made that mix tape by sitting next to the speaker while listening to the radio. And how long did you listen to that mix CD on shuffle in your car...?
Guilty as charged, recording off of the radio sucked.  You never got the beginning and the end was always marred by the DJ talking.  And then you picked up all of the outside noise like your sister talking on top of it all.  It got a little better when we bought that soundesign stereo that had the integrated tape deck, and I could record my albums too...
Kids won't understand the challenges of picking the last 4 albums because there were only 8 that really interested you...
I never had the self control to manage that, and always forgot to send in the card each month to skip their "automatic selection."  Then I got the package in the mail and it was always shit, but never bothered to send it back because it's cheaper to keep it.
That happened a few times, but I was taught that as long as you don't open it, you can write "Return to sender" and the post office will take it back at no charge...
I know that now, but I didn't know that then.  I would disagree that they are the best option out there.  I constantly get someone else's mail in my mailbox, they never have enough people working the counters and the ones they do have are not at all happy about what they are doing for a living.  And whenever I ship beer I *have* to go use a different delivery service unless the recipient prefers USPS.  And then the contents are just labeled "yeast samples"...
Dude, you live in the south and you're expecting smart people who want to work? And UPS and FedEx won't deliver to a PO Box. And I'd like to see you go to the UPS store with a letter in hand and say, deliver this to Alaska for $0.58 without them laughing at you...
Yeah, ok, you got a point.  Sending a letter is cheaper and even expedited delivery is cheaper with USPS...
Literally too...
Gotta love the flipped bird while he's walking up...
Probably more than you imagine. It's just that the ones you encounter the most are low-tiered smooth-brained knuckle-dragging window-lickers...
I'm sure you're right, most of those drivers hate their job...
I think that ace was hidden up your sleeve because it looks like it might have been photo-shopped. I don't think the other one was though...
Choices... choices... I saw both images and thought that the one I used was better suited for the topic at hand...
It was definitely funny when I saw it and something that's totally not out of character for her either...