Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or you could have used the actual postage stamp...
Wow, I never knew either.  That's cool, but so undervalued though.  Even today a whole sheet of comics stamps is still pretty cheap...
It'd be a little tough getting that through the publishers...
Maybe Bill could just enlist someone's help...
Big or small, it's always funny...
What if it was the other way around and Pastis got help from Watterson?
I read those in real-time when they were published. It's nice to see Watterson refer to himself like a second grader...
I remember them too, and thought they looked familiar.  But at the time I just didn't think anymore of them until I read that Watterson was the guest artist.
I think you sent an e-mail with a link to the article that hinted Watterson was going to be a guest artist on PBS...
I probably did send it and then forgot that was happening.  Or I forgot that I forgot and remembered it anyway then promptly forgot the circumstances and thought I didn't remember...
I have mixed feelings on this because I ride my mountain bike down to the trail and I stay to the right as much as I can and it seems like drivers intentionally try to drive as close to you as possible.. and don't get my started on the Quebec drivers. Fuckers.

In CT at least, they do have this - not like those tour de france wannabes listen: Don’t ride more than two abreast and don’t impede flow of vehicular traffic.
I have no problem with bicycles that stay on the edge or in the bike lane.  It's those tour de france fuckers that are ruining it for all cyclists by just pissing everyone off and taking the entire lane whether there is a bike lane or not.
And the other 50% would be fine with this...
I would put money on the fact that there would be quite a bit of overlap between the two...
The overlap could have been little cuties who drive smash-em up cars...