Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so good point, the weather would get in...
Or live in a candy house so it's not just shelter, it's also food...
So what do you call the house if it's outdoors?
What do you call a house inside a house? A place that lets your Alzheimer's patients think they're escaping...
That kinda reminds me of the room at Yankee Candle Factory that's outside...
Given the state of the climate, I'm hoping these places become more common...
If it's the skiing that you want, you could always head over to Powder Bump year 'round...
Definitely not the same and Powders bump's rules say no shorts are allowed. I sweat in 30 degree weather, no freaking way I'm wearing long pants in summer. I'd rather have one of these installed...
Ok, cool.  Now imagine that the slope adjusts up and down (like a treadmill, essentially the same thing, right?).  And under the rolling fabric would be adjustable "pins" that as a group, would push sections of that fabric up into bumps and scroll up with the fabric.

Tack on a set of VR goggles, set your room temp to 20, and you can virtually ski any mountain in the world...
They actually have treadmill ski platforms that do exactly what you suggested. I could get behind the VR thing, but I'd have to order the commercial freezer unit first...
In the scheme of things, those wouldn't be the expensive part of this project.  One of my home brewing friends bought Johnson Brewing's cooler when they went under and installed it in his basement behind the bar...
Now that's impressive. Now I think I found my new backyard work-shop. A 10x14x7 freezer for the low-low price of $13,400...
Maybe the centerpiece of a backyard workshop, with the rest of the shop kept at a relatively balmy 50 degrees...

Check out this short vid of a rope tow done on the cheap...
That's the best simple tow rope I've ever seen. Now I just need to get a nice hill...
I'll bet this fits into a 10x14x7 freezer unit....