Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh.. it's big, it's heavy, it's wood...
I heard that when I was reading it...
It was a sacrifice I had to make, but I ended up getting that song stuck in my head for a few hours...
Well thanks, 'cause I had that song stuck in my head all afternoon too...
I rolled a 20 on my D20 and blocked that with Cotton Eye Joe...
Oooh nice one.  It's too bad that all we got done was rolling our characters and we never even made it to game play...
Since being a full time telecommuter I was able to set the alarm clock for an extra hour of sleep and I still snooze that bad boy for at least 30 minutes before rolling out of bed...
Oooh, yes.  That's the same on my side.  Snoozing that damn alarm, but my phone only let's me snooze three times so I get 15 minutes max in five minute intervals.  I'm sure there's a setting to change that, but I do have a follow up alarm that goes off fifteen minutes after my last snooze that gives me three more...
I can't wait for the day when my workday afternoon meeting looks something like this...
That type of afternoon is getting a little closer for me.  While I don't have a specific date set in mind, the rental properties are almost bringing in my monthly salary now...
I've heard you could just raise rent rates. And then you could sit back and relax...
Yup, each year they go up.  But to be honest, I am not 100% certain where they all are at right now, Caroline is the one managing everything.  I just get a report each month with how much total revenue came in, and what total repairs and other costs (taxes, insurance) were for that month...
Something about Risk and dice with me just don't go together. The longest I ever lasted, I think I managed to get a single card before I was wiped out. I could never roll anything better than 1s and 3s. I could have 10 armies going against 1 and still lose...
I like Risk.  I am not that good at it either, the dice frequently favor my opponent as well...
Probably playing with the wrong people. Nope, you win, I concede...