Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wasps and hornets can just go fuck off right now. Oh, I see you're minding your own business, let me sting you anyways...
The worst experience with yellow jackets was when I was trimming a hedge and there were two nests.  The neighbor across the street thought it was funny when I threw the hedge trimmer a few times running away.  Had I thought about it, I would have run in his direction so they followed me there.  I got nailed seven or eight times that day...
I heard you were having some problems. Say hello to my little friend...
Hmmm, I would be surprised if they weren't legal here then...
You'll need to track down and find Bubba first...
Oh trust me, it's not that difficult finding Bubba...
I found Bubba...
I wonder how "they" chose June 2 to have their national holiday...
It's this guy's fault. He started it...
Not true...  One time Timmo and I were out hiking and we heard some drumming.  We kinda bushwhacked through the woods and came upon an Indian Pow Wow.  Not what we were looking for but it was pretty awesome...
That's like when you're looking for that missing tool in the basement and you come across the big box of Lego and 3 hours later you're asking yourself, "why did I come down here...?"
I'll let the pic say it...
Ya know, there should be a holiday dedicated to being a kid again. And not just one day during the year and certainly not on a weekend. Nope, the first Wednesday after each equinox and solstice...
Ooooh, I agree, that would be an awesome holiday!!!
It doesn't have to be anything crazy. Hell, a box of these and a Scooby-Doo coloring book while Looney Tunes  plays in the background and I'd be pretty happy...