Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And Carrie was 25 in Return of the Jedi....
I think I rode one of those death traps in the background...
Right, sort of counter intuitive that you have to lean right to turn left...
Kids today and their crazy multi-wheeled contraptions...
That's not such a new idea, it was invented thousands of years ago...
But at least I still have the emulator version...
These cables adapters are great to have if you're running an emulator...
I've thought about that, but I've got enough projects going on...
Ooooh, is that the light controller that you're working on?
Yup. I got a larger LCD panel and had to re-write most of the core code. Plus I had to write my own LCD and touch panel drivers because none out on the internet worked (and I totally fubar'd the LCD driver - but it's working in a dyslexic kind of way so I'm not going to mess with it). And this is an arch I built so I could put crown molding around the entire room...
That looks really good.  But isn't that a little harder than just putting crown molding around two rooms?
You'd think so, but the second room would lead to the 3rd, that would lead to the fourth and then next thing you know I'm crown molding the damn garage. Plus it's not in the budget...
You know it's ok to dead end the crown molding to keep it in one room too...
You're right, but two factors; it'd look a little odd with the lights not wrapping around the entire room and second, I'm about as fast as molasses being poured in the middle of January...
For some reason I didn't remember the lights being part of the crown molding.  So yeah, your solution makes a lot more sense...