Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's nice to know that your next meal could actually tell you a joke to make you laugh...
Yeah, I would have graded them similarly too...
I'm perfectly content to just grind them all up together and slap 'em between two buns...
Funny that you should mention that, I have been grinding my own using America's Test Kitchen's process...
It has nothing to do with the animal, but everything to do with a geographical location in Germany (I really like those Germans)...
So I learn something new every day...
I hate it when my steak tartare is cooked well done...
I hate how restaurants can never get me a rare steak when I order it that way...
At a really good restaurant when they ask how I want it cooked, I answer "chef's choice". Although, my favorite way is at Japanese restaurants where you get the meat seared on all sides about 1/16" deep and the entire inside is raw...
Wow, fancy schmancy!  Most of those around here are just an old oil drum, or something similar, and on wheels so you can tow it behind your car...
I haven't actually done any meats in a smoker, but my daughter has talked about wanting to try it...
She's a chip off of her old man, huh...
She really is...
That's pretty awesome!
Some games were just awful. And awfully funny...