Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would be very surprised if it wasn't...
Clarification: "We need more *good* movies based off good science fiction books"...
You're absolutely right, because Timeline the novel was amazing, but the movie sucked major donkey balls...
Oh, that is so very true.  I don't think there is a single movie based on a video game that is worth the two hours it takes to choke it down...
Even 1000 years from now classic video games will still be relevant...
eBay will still exist and old classic home gaming systems will cost a fortune by then...
I remember when my mom got this as a gift. It was the start of my video game enthusiasm...
Our Pong game had a one person mode, but I still tried playing both players at times.  For some strange reason, left always lost, though....

(And when the lights were all on, you couldn't miss with any of the shooting games.)
And when you did get a second player, this is the controller you let them use...
You are right about the plastic ring being broken...
I was never one to master the Dragster game...
Assuming the pics still exist, there is one at Mom and Dad's that has the time needed to get the patch...
That's awesome. I had a photo of Pitfall...
Oooh, did you know there was an updated port of the game for Android and iFruit?
That looked more like a take on Temple Run and doesn't do Pitfall Harry justice...