Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were to drown in this, chances are you'd pass out long before drowning ever occurred...
Nope, I don't think any of us will ever forget that one....
Mow! Wait, I mean Go!!!
Not Formula 1, it's the entry to NASCAR, and yeah, it's pretty popular here.  There's a track about an hour from me that has events on Friday nights in the summer.
Of course. Because there's no motor sport set so below the bar that a NASCAR fan wouldn't enjoy. Now what those Russians do is on a completely different level...
And another custom here is to load your black powder rifle with enough to potentially blow it apart and get together with your buddies to ring in the New Year...
It bugs me knowing that the burning of the Library of Alexandria probably set us back 1,000 years in knowledge, but then seeing pictures like this negates any of that...
Naww, the burning of the library in Alexandria had nothing to do with the lifestyle here in the south...
Is it a product of environment, social queues, or generations of striving to do the bare minimum while trying to not to do something so incredibly stupid for the sake of stupidity they get to live long enough to spread their seeds...?
It's just a cultural thing...
So their culture is to remain being seen as slack-jawed yokels who can't be taken seriously and only mocked as ignorant dumb-asses? Sounds like a pretty good plan...
It is kinda funny though when those that are aware of the stereotypes can't stand when they see a slack-eyed yokel and bitch about why the rest of the world sees them all that way...
Go get the campfire ready. I got my meat on a stick...
Campfire is ready...
And I always enjoyed the pretty colors when we decided to put something in the fire that absolutely should never be put in a fire...