Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the winter holiday, will he be making any of this...?
If it's got alcohol, I wouldn't doubt it...
Sounds like fun. Mix these guys in and make it full contact and you've got yourself the next great sport...
Beer, don't forget the beer.  Beer also needs to be part of the game...
I was trying to find some picture that incorporated beer with silly games, but then I remembered this one...
That one works and I have it on my MAME controller.
I remember that one. I used to have a picture of that with Ted Kennedy and Rob photoshopped in. But that one reminded me of this one...
There have been a ton of good time wasters.  I know Scorch was one of yours.  Empire was one of mine...
I almost forgot about our lunch sessions. Nothing like playing level 7 and running around the corner and into a face full of rocket...
Ooooh, Level 7 was one of my favorite maps!!!!  There is no where to hide and it was just pure frag fest.  Even if I couldn't keep up with you, I could stand toe to toe with davlav and duke it out...
I remember him telling the story how on his way to work, the sun reflecting off the green overhead highway signs triggered a fear that a BFG was shot. I also remember some fancy arts and crafts done to turn this name into a phrase...
Damn, I had forgotten about that old school ctrl-x and ctrl-v...
Didn't we have to modify the IO.SYS file to point it to look at a different config.sys file...?
I think we just sector edited the config.sys to change D:\AUTOEXEC.BAT to something else like D:\WIN\SS\A.BAT then created the path and buried a bunch of dummy system files in there to obfuscate our dirty work.  I know the real autoexec also copied a fake autoexec and replaced the one at the root that blatantly loads the subliminal executable.  DAVLAV thought he figured it out and deleted those lines from the fake autoexec, only to find out days later that they were back...
You know, the good old days of screwing with someone else's computer was great. It's a shame now that if you do something like that, chances are you'd be brought up on terrorism charges. And as the geek that I am, I had to try the above...