Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a heartbeat!  While I had the Coleco version, if I found one of these at a tag sale you know I would be going home with it and wasting away some hours...
If you do, make sure to buy a couple of fake outlet stickers to put up on the wall or column...
Oh, the first time I saw one of those I did sit and watch anxious travelers try to plug in, then get pissed off and move on.  What really surprises me is no one tries to deface it somehow so it doesn't trip up anyone else...
That's because most people are sadistic, especially if it means seeing someone suffer from the same fate...
Oh, I think you misrepresented people in your last statement.  I believe you meant to say pretty much everyone....
Some people just want to watch the world burn. Do you know how many images I had to suffer through before I found just the right one...?
And I for one am grateful for that dedication...
That surely must have been torture. I know it was for me...
I burned through a few Washingtons those few weeks when I was doing my "research" and "interviews"...
I found some grants, but probably not what you were thinking...
Good one, I hadn't thought about that.  I might need a study on how to get a grant for more Grants....
That song from my list of 8,769 tracks made its round this past weekend...
You gotta love Al, he is awesome!  Funny that this topic has come around, I was able to catch up with the Hankster a couple of days ago.  Of course I tried convincing him that he needs to get back on here...
I'd like to attend more concerts but I stopped when I wanted to see Slayer. The ticket price advertised was $15, but after all of the bullshit Ticketmaster (or Live Nation, I forgot what they were called way back when) fees brought the ticket price to $52 I said "fuck that" out of principle. I miss the days of leaving school early to head to the Agora on a moments notice and paying the actual ticket price at the window...
I can still fondly remember all those times camping out for tickets.  They would always go on sale Saturday so we would get there Friday night and stand in "line" until the morning...