Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You probably knew exactly where this one is going and I'm not going to deny you your Carnac moment...
Oh so do I. So do I. The bunch of crayon eating window lickers...
One of the benefits to this "new normal" is just not having to deal with the whole lot of asshats that are out there...
They're probably still driving like colossal lunatics because they don't know how to wear that mask...
I can remember driving like a lunatic on a few occasions...
I remember that...
The Hankster was always the one to do something crazy.  He was the first to race there.  Then Sue did too and it took me a while to find a car that I didn't mind putting some cash in knowing it will not last long...
I think he does. The last I heard he did a zip-line...
That and he's got to be the envy of most boys...
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...
Yeah, I wanted to be an astronaut.  Then I wanted to get into the music industry...
Wait, MTV still exists...?
The last time I had cable I think VH1 had Headbangers Ball running, and another prime time show that was actually pretty cool...
I haven't had cable in like forever so I have no idea what kind of programming is being played now...
Oh yes!!  I agree with the pop-up videos.  They were fun, and that damn song was catchy and infectious.

"pop-up video...."  I can still hear it in my head.  Thanks for the ear worm....