Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That side show only lasted a few minutes. It was a nice distraction though...
You gotta love that luck every time it happens....
Were you there at the rope swing when that girl sitting down and leaning forward gave a bunch of us a good show of side boob and more...?
Oh yeah, one I will never forget!!!
It was funny since no one was swinging and I look the other way to the line of guys all staring...
It was funny because she was the only one that was completely oblivious...
Those guys on the other side, even though they couldn't see the details, they could still appreciate the show...
It's one thing to appreciate something, it's totally different when you really want to appreciate the details...
Then you have the next level where you can appreciate the details in more than one way...
Oh damn, I love that!!!  That is pretty damn amazing.
I've come to the realization that I'm no longer 18 and able to eat an entire large pepperoni pizza by myself and then have dinner 2 hours later. As much as that super bowl food looks freaking awesome, I've adapted to a different style now...
Oh isn't that the truth...  A lot of dietary changes have been made of the years, and eating healthier foods was one of them...
One thing I have cut out are the fast food restaurants. Granted, I've hated McDonald's for reasons other than their food and I haven't been inside one since 1996 but now the thought of going to Burger King or Wendy's is actually quite off-putting...
You know, I don't think I have ever heard the story about McD's and whatever happened.  But while I avoid most fast food places, there are occasions when I will knuckle under just due to the sheer convenience.  Chik-Fil-A has a grilled chicken sandwich that is really good and relatively healthy, and they have hot sauce packets with the rest of the condiments...
The condensed version: Working 3rd shift, lunch is at 3:00am. The only place open is McDonald's. Order a cheeseburger, was told there's no cheese. Fine, regular burger then. Charged me for a cheeseburger. This happened twice. Straw that broke the camel's back; order a chicken sandwich. No chicken. Order some McNuggets. No McNuggets. Ask what they have. They say they're closed. I say you're open 24 hours. They turn the lights off. Write corporate. Get a response and reading through the lines they basically told me to go fuck myself. Well, fuck you too McDonald's!