Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I prefer my steaks rare...
What are you, some kind of savage? I at least like mine still warm...
My current preferred "how do you want it done?" answer...
One of the best dishes I've had was at a Japanese restaurant and I ordered the beef sashimi...
Oh yeah, beef sashimi is good. Another one of my absolute favorites that I would have to get every time I went back to the office in Italy was the cavallo tartare at Trattoria via Ferrari (not far from Enzo's childhood home).

(Sorry, I don't have a pic, but one of my colleagues has one on his FB page, thus the amateur shop)...

What's great about that is you don't even need teeth to eat it...
Bah ha haha ha... Good one!
He who laughs last, laughs longest... ;-D
I thought for sure she would have the set of falsies that they both share...
I prefer to wind up my teeth instead...
I got nuthin'....

(and I bet you heard the audio as soon as you saw the pic, huh...)
Well, depends.. is that a corrupt EA disk that goes "beep" (pause) [disk grind] "beep" or standard 1050 with a beep... beep... beep... beep... or a Happy drive that goes beedabeedabeedabeedabeedabeep...?

(and you just did all of those sounds in your head)
Haha he haha

Err, yeah, I did make all those sounds in my head. I have actually thought about finding some old 8-bit stuff online and picking it up for nostalgia reasons...
I think I still have a spare 800XL and a couple 1050 drives...

My all time favorite floppies. And 25+ years later, I can still read them...
I recently found one of those DWPS in a box, then promptly put it somewhere and don't remember where. Otherwise that would have been today's pic...

In other news, I'll just post a pic of a OWWS (One-Way Write Switch)...