Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hired! It's always good to have multiple judges for tasting...
Oooh, nice!!!  When do I start?  And is Nancy going to be making all of the delicious things that will need to be judged?
Soon! And of course. It's not like I'm going to be baking those things...
Oh, I assumed it wouldn't be you doing any of the baking.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't someone else that doesn't know a teaspoon from a tablespoon.  I know anything from Nancy is going to be safe to eat...
I watched a cooking show where someone really and truly didn't know the difference between a tablespoon or a teaspoon. You know how I know? They used a measuring cup to pour 1 tablespoon. And just because it's edible doesn't mean it should be eaten...
Case in point?
Oh definitely case in point...!
Peas I can pretty much deal with unless it's just a pile of the damn things.  But bury them in a chicken pot pie, or make a stir fry and it's ok.  The only real food group that is off limits is cooked fish.  And now seafood in general is going that route.  I'm just not liking it anymore...
I can't say there are any foods that I don't care for now that I used to like before. I don't usually eat foods with the heads still attached. I think this one is smiling...
I remember something something lobster something too, and those usually do come with the head still attached and it doesn't bother me.  One time Sue got a bunch of Maine lobstah in when she worked at Waybest and brought about six home for dinner.  The best way to cook 'em at home is on the grill basted with a good beer...
There was that time at Rehoboth Beach where we ate a bucket's worth of crabs. Do crabs even have a head? Anyway, probably one of the best breakfasts ever...
Oh yeah, you are right, it was a ton of crabs that we ate, I dunno why I was thinking it was lobster...
I still remember sitting on those benches and doing a whole lot of people watchin...
(and there were some interesting people)
I agree, there is certainly no shortage of "interesting" people to watch there...
One thing that was pretty neat to see was waking up during the drive down, looking out the window and seeing this...