Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remove the finger or I'll remove it for you...
Reminds me of a movie...
Sort of like this guy... moves incredibly fast somehow and was hard to kill...
The same M.O....
And after we fight, I shall mate with the females of your species...
What goes around, comes around...
Whoa! Whoa! Xyrlog, you're probing the wrong end...
That's what Spielberg removed from his flick to get it to PG...
They should have kept it buried...
No wonder it failed, they buried it with the wrong candy...
Ooooh piece of candy...
And the king of all candies is...
I'll respect your opinion, but will comment on how Reese's Peanut Butter Cups tastes has gone downhill.

Back in the 70's and early 80's their Peanut Butter Cups were freaking awesome. The peanut butter inside was smooth, the chocolate was chocolaty and sweet and melted beautifully all over your fingers.

As time progressed, something changed. The peanut butter became more grainy and drier. The aroma of peanuts was also diminishing. The chocolate become more stiff. It didn't melt the same way. And the after-taste actually has more acidic characteristics.

Overall, my opinion of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, as hard pressed as I am to admit it (since they were at one time the best) are a very low-grade candy.

These are my new favorites (right next to the block of 80% dark chocolate)...
Hmmm, interesting observation. I would have to totally agree, they are not what they once were, but compared to all of the other options at the checkout line, they still are my preferred choice.

Now truffles aren't that chocolaty...
These aren't either...