Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same here...
First order of business will be to make the clock...
Naww, you still need to differentiate weekdays from the weekends...
You just assumed I'd retire to a place where there's a mall nearby? The closest one is almost 2 hours away in another country...
True, good point.  But I was only making an observation that weekends suck if you have to do any kind of errands and shopping.  Online shopping is killing traditional brick and mortar anyway.  But like you, my eventual retirement is going to be far from civilization too.  My license pate is going to read "IH8PPL".
That's awesome. My plate (if it'll be available) will be PPLSUCK, otherwise I'll see if yours would be available...
Another possible option: GOAWAY!
It may not be a slice of heaven, but it ranks pretty high up there...
Where I live, those slices of heaven are pretty few and far between.  No one knows how to make it.  So when I do, I need to plan a few days in advance just for the dough.  So instead, there are other slices of heaven that are easier to come by...
If you ever get offered to have some Coaticook ice cream, do not pass on that offer. It's the best ice cream hands down. There's nothing even remotely as good. But a good apple pie will never be turned away...
Sounds good.  The next time I'm in Canada, eh, I'll find some...
Look what I still have...

See ya in a week or so. I'm going to see if I can find this guy again...
I'm glad we went when we did.  A couple of years ago I brought Kim and the tour was $4 and all you got was a concert ticket.  Not even a stinkin' sticker or anything...

I wonder if they give out samples of anything other than chocolate chip cookie dough...
The last time I was there was many years ago and it wasn't the same at all. Almost big business/commercial and no local charm.

On the other hand, I missed the meteor showers due to rain, but the next night we saw about 5 nice shooting stars. Although I didn't capture any, I got this pretty cool shot of the milky way...
The normally empty house at the top of the hill was occupied and all lit up so I couldn't sit in their backyard.  Bummer 'cause that's the view of the sky I was hoping for.  So from where I sat, the radiant was mostly behind trees.  I still did get to see a couple of nice ones, plus two satellites.