Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree, it's a sad decline of our society.  There are, however, a few that I subscribe to on YouTube.  This guy concentrates on Commies but he does a good bit of other general 8-bit stuff...
He was probably picked on severely in school. I watched his home network video - I was actually hoping for something better...
From a consumer version, it's not that bad.  Not everyone has the inclination to install a commercial wiring closet...
Not every commercial wiring installer has the inclination of doing their job...
I saw that street when I was in India...
What about fourth world countries...?
I am not even sure how I got here...
I think there's a little nip showing on her...
An industry overflowing with male nerds?  Of course there is going to be all kinds of sexy innuendos, both blatant and not quite so....
I really thought for sure you would have gone this route...
Naww, those are only sexy to the same people that find this sexy...
Was that a bunny suit back there...?
A processor with that bug was bad.  But it could have been worse...
I've always liked the ability to turn the chips on or off without having to worry about damaging them...
That's assuming you need the extra horsepower.  There's something to be said about understanding the machine so well that you need to run tasks during those few cycles in the vblank interval....  That's when programmers really knew what they were doing.