Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One spring skiing year the trails were pretty barren with only a few thin strips of snow. it's funny because they'll close trails that aren't even close to being this bad...
I can remember going to Gatlinburg TN in the summer of 1982 as a family trip (The Worlds Fair in Knoxville was the primary reason we were in TN) and there were people downhill skiing on these little nylon/plastic granules.  It was a tiny hill covered in these so not much vertical.  But you could get your downhill fix in July if you really needed to.
If in the middle of summer I needed a fix, I'd rather opt for something more along this line...
Oooh yeah!!!  That does look like fun...
Because of the stupid storm and dumpster fire of an electric utility company, I took a trip to get away from it all...
Ooooh, that's a perfect excuse to get away and a perfect destination.  I just got home last night from a little more than a week in the mountains.  Except I have high speed there and worked every day anyway.  It's a little easier for me to get there since it's barely an hour and a half away.  And unless I run into town I never see anyone.  Well, usually never... Except this time...  The new owners for one of the houses up the road are renting theirs out and some New Yorkers were there this week.  I guess they thought it would make a nice walk down the road.  You know, little country gravel road in the mountains with woods all around and very few houses...  I think they got frightened when they got to my driveway.  I happened to be working on the front screen door (a new door and I was installing the handle) and had a bit of a frustrated look when I saw them.  They looked up and turned around and headed back up the road...
Doesn't matter if you got a passport, can't get in when they close the borders. And fuck New Yorkers. They're a scourge on society and those ass-holes suck at driving too. Fucking illiterate sonsabitches. Big ass sign "KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS" while they pace the car in the right lane and essentialy create a road block for the next 5 miles...
At some point it would be nice to just own my own island country and not let anyone in.  My immigration policy is going to totally depend on my mood at that moment in time...
At this stage of the game, I'd be happy if a Vogon ship was passing by...
At this point in our timeline, that might be the most efficient solution...
I'll have to check that out. I saw it and my first thought that it was a spin-off of Resident Evil...
I can honestly say I never played the game and have only seen the first movie...
Yeah, no need to watch the other movies in the series since they're not that good...
I think that's the case with most video games translated to the big screen, assuming they even get the first one right.  At least Marvel figured out the formula and I am really glad for that.  For the most part, all of the MCU movies are good...
I gave up watching any Marvel movie after watching one of the X-Men sequels. During the entire movie I was like, wtf is going on? Why is Professor-X walking? Nothing was making any sense. Needless to say I didn't enjoy it. The fact that something like that exists should speak volumes...