Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh look, I found Waldo too...
When I first glanced, I thought that was one of these damn things that I can never do...
You're still at the junior level...
You're right, I loved my View Master. It's a good thing I didn't know about this camera when I was a couple of years younger...
I do something similar...

This is a shot from one of my hikes on the AT. The bottom picture are the two in the Gif. If you can "focus past" the images so they merge in the middle you'll see the 3D effect. So basically, you'll have [Left Image][Merged 3D Image][Right Image]. If you can do that, you can do those hidden pictures like the big boobed lady from above.
Yeah, I can do 'em, I'm just not able to snap it in instantly like you can. It usually takes me half a minute or so to screw up the focus and finally see something, then focus in to see what it is...
DIY...
I always loved to build models as a kid. But not as much as this guy...
That's awesome. He got more respect for the invader in one of his shots...
I had to go back and look for that since I missed it the first time around. I was too busy looking at the intricate details that he put into that model....
Seriously...?
Driving through southern California and these made me crack up the first time I saw them...
When we were there, the wife didn't understand that sign until I explained it...
I'm not touching the "tied up" comment. So you get this instead...
Steam roller, eh...