Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oooh, I see wut u did there.... Nice!
Eh, close enough...

(nice game choice by the way)
or these too....
The daughter and I have been watching a lot of "science" videos - and we're always amazed at how incredibly fast chain reactions can occur. It absolutely mind-boggling...
I know something else that's really fast, loud, and spews fire...
I know some other things that are really fast and loud - but fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your alignment type) no longer spews fire...

(It's better with sound and anticipation)

I'm experimenting with adding a new embedding type and custom web code - so the above video may not play (but it worked on my machine)
Yeah, it's utterly amazing to watch a pit stop in professional racing.  It's also amazing to watch a post race rebuild in NHRA where they completely tear down and rebuild an engine in 30 minutes.
Never fear the man who has practiced 10,000 different kicks once. Fear the man who practiced one kick 10,000 times. I think that's why they can rebuild those engines in 30 minutes. Now for your pictures, you could just strap a GoPro to the car on one of these...
That track is freaking awesome!  But it's a totally different story when you build a 1:1 scale model of something...
Or when you take your toy building to new lengths...
Oh that is cool.  We need more bridges like that!
Some people never game him the credit he deserved for being so damn artistic that he could paint the most realistic tunnels ever...
I think he was ok with that, though.  Being "artistic" isn't something I would aspire to either...
Has brain, and will try and take over the world...
Abby Normal, yes, that's it....