Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like Einstein and all of the witty comments he's posted on Twitter...
Oh, I agree.  His tweets have been pretty funny as of late...
If they're going to make things up, at least make them as close to authentic and real as possible...
Or repeat it enough times that everyone thinks it's real...
Or shout it loud enough and yell at people who can prove you wrong that they're wrong...
It's all just a matter of perception...
I try to keep everything in perspective, unless it's forced upon me...
Ooooh, good one.  I see whut u did there...
I think the cat isn't real (because I don't like cats) and the car is hyper-detailed...
I have immense respect for those folks that can detail a model to that level...
One of my interests would be to get into model making and dioramas but for now these are more my speed...
Too bad Lego isn't your passion, I'm sure there is going to be an opening as a master builder in the near future...

That is an awesome build!  Very cool and professional looking!  My most recent project was just a RetroPie in a box that's fully contained except for the TV.  So a portable arcade machine...
My POV-Ray renderer has a Lego library and I had created a bunch of scenes. I figure this one works the best...

And I have a little RaspberryPi that's slated to be used in the mirror of a future remodel.
Oooh, nice.  I've thought about doing something like that in my bathroom...  Pics when you get started on it, please!!!
It'll be a while, but I'm always worried it'll come out looking like this...