Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Settle down Beavis. This is only gonna hurt for like a minute or something...
huh huhuhuhheheh huhuh....
No need to threaten since he can take care of that himself...
It's not going to be just Beavis taking care of things...
They'll need help because they're just so incompetent...
Can you imagine if Beavis had supernatural abilities...
I could see him lighting a fire extinguisher on fire...
I love British sitcoms!!!   And I know a couple other guys that could light a fire extinguisher on fire....
I always thought that show would have been better if it was just Neil and Vyvyan. Sort of like a British Odd Couples series. I've always had a thing for British humor. The daughter and I have just started watching Taskmaster. Look that one up...
I will have to check that show out.  Besides being funny, British humour has an added benefit, most people on this side of the pond don't get it.  When Dad, Sue and I went on that pub tour across Ireland, it was one of those tour outfits and everyone was on a bus.  Of course the driver told stories and various jokes and such.  One of his "stories" was that since pretty much the rest of the world was driving on the right side of the road and only British isles, India, and the convict states drove on the left, they decided that they would also attempt to switch.  They had a plan that they would switch buses and trucks first, and if that went well the rest of the drivers would switch a week later.

Most everyone on the bus thought that was a good idea...
Japan has left side driving too...
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one too.  But Japan also has a lot of other cool stuff that we don't have over here either...
I would love a street legal go-kart as well, but I'd probably need to live in Europe somewhere, because this Lotus 340R that's banned in the US is pretty damn close to being one...

(they banned it because it has no door, no windows and no roof, but hey an over-powered motorcycle - sure, why the hell not)
Lotus designers do have something going for them.  I agree, they always look like tons of fun...
That's a sweet looking ride there. Go for it. This is one I've had my eye on for a couple years now...