Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's nice to be able to appreciate both types of humor. Here's some hoity-toity tea and a hammer over the head...
Holy crap!!  Awesome job finding an image related!!!
It amazes me how a blob of pudding manages to recall specific information gathered from many many many years ago...
Also amazing is how well that blob can remember obscure details from years gone by but can't recall what it had for lunch yesterday...
The one that bugs me the most is that everything is taken care of, no immediate worries and things are going good and it's time for some nice sleep...
Oh yes, that one!!!
Good one. You covered the warm day memories, here's one of the colder days for ya...
There are tons of cold day memories and most of them are related to strapping some waxed boards to our feet and hurling ourselves over the side of a mountain (and other "activities" related to said recklessness)...
That was probably one of the best weekend trips. And being up front with comfy seats and heat was a true bonus. And hey, I know those guys...
At least Zuppy had a "real" camcorder (as compared to the toy that recorded on audio cassettes and needed to be kept in the freezer to watch any of the footage)...
That's one of my favorite pictures. And I remember that "camcorder" too. Had to keep an ice pack on it to slow it down so it'd play...

(bonus video: Waxed Boards)
Bonus video is awesome!!  Was that Zuppy with you?

(If we had a "Jay Peak" down here I doubt I would have stopped skiing...)
That was Stiles. One of his still learning to ski trips. I've been keeping my eyes open for land near a mountain. I saw one with Jay Peak as part of the north-west view, but too little land and too much price...
Oooh, walking distance to some awesome trails!!  That would be most excellent!
Your picture reminded me of a place we ate near there...