Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The test could be with little sticks, big sticks, short sticks, fat sticks, straight sticks, curved sticks. This would be intense. Also, the open flame would need to be part of this study too...
Granted (pun intended) that the size and composition of various fires will definitely need to be included....
Since there's a grant to keep items in storage that will never be used, I'm sure there's a grant for studying the dopamine effect of eating food on a stick...
There are so many damn inane grants and studies that it would honestly surprise me if one centralized around food on a stick had not already been done...
Here's another warehouse that'd be a lot of fun to dig through...
I've never seen that show but it looks like a lot of people like it.  From the pic, it seems like they took the ending from Raiders and made an entire series about just that...
Just be on the lookout for a gorilla...
If you're bringing a hammer don't let your inner Beavis get in the way...
This one took a turn down a big rabbit hole. I started with Beavis because, well, duh... Then I saw a bung nut. What the hell's a bung nut you might ask, well the search engines thought it was Bing nut which lead me nowhere until I did "bung" nut. That was cool, but I was looking for something a little more on the funny side. A little more scrolling and I see "bung hog". Intrigued, I change my search. Oh this has comedy gold written all over it (something about how you've  probably already ate pig butt  because, well, the south). So trying to find a good cleaner image I ended up on YouTube and dammit, an hour later of watching big slabs of beef being saw in half by some guy wielding a giant portable band saw, skinning and dehiding with pneumatic rotary blades I ended up on the darkside watching cows getting stunned. So, that's where I stopped because man that stun gun is one of the coolest things I've seen.. and you'd think something like this would have ended up in a video game...
I had to literally LOL with your last post.  Yes, sometimes responses do end up taking me deep into a rabbit hole, that's half of the fun.  But your pic of Jarvis just automatically took me to the Marvel franchise and stuck right there...
The original "Jarvis" was a bit more refined...
You might be able to go back a few years earlier to find a servant...
What about a retro-future maid...?
I'm guessing that it's more of a continent that was left forgotten in time...  The Jetsons had the technology to visit but Fred, Wilma (and gang) could't reciprocate.
It was a good thing people back then had the patience and drive to create them...