Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh man, I have always wanted to get into a bounce house but they are always kiddie sized.  Then one pic I found that would be awesome with the sumo suits was a wrestling ring with these four platforms for four combatants to boff their opponents.  While that looked awesome, the next one was bigger and had a maze and other fun adult sized activities.  But then I fond this one...
Oh man that would be awesome. Passing out on the floor wouldn't be a big deal. But there'd need to be an entrance challenge to get in though...
Ooooh,  I like the suggestion of having an entrance challenge too!!!  And after your mention of passing out not being an issue, I started to think we need to add some porta potties to make sure someone doesn't think they're taking a leak on the couch.  Then the entrance challenge will help keep those that would be frequenting the porta potties from reentering the game...
I like the way you think...
Oh man this is turning into a money maker!!!!
And at the end of the night, you can check into one of the many hotel rooms where jumping on the bed is heavily encouraged...
Pros and cons, jumping on the bed at your hotel is fun.  At my hotel there isn't much difference between the mattress and a slab of concrete...
I like sleeping in the cold, but staying there I'd be afraid I'd wake up and half the room would have melted...
At least Nancy doesn't mind when it's cold out.  It helps cut back on the power bill....
Oh no, she hates the cold. Moving up north, I'll have to keep the house like this and she'll still need to wear a sweatshirt and a hoodie...
Hmm, there are alternatives that let her not feel the chill in the air...
She's pretty particular about what she'll drink. This is something more up her alley...
Hahahahehehehaha  <snort> hehe hehaha...  I was going to just go with a Cornholio pic....
Yeah, well that is funny - but I'm not the only one...
Hahaha, ok, then *THAT* definitely deserves a Cornholio response...