Tymeg

Full Version: Uncle DT's Random Image Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I got nothin'....
You knocked...?
Wow, awesome art! Here's a guy with a little too much time on his hands....
I wanted to use this one first to go with the Bob & Doug picture, but...
Iiiiiiiii'm Baaaaaack..... From the land of balsamic, pork and fast cars. Check out the car in the bottom right corner. It's got dual inline straight-eights, one in front of the driver, and one in back...
Welcome back! That's a room full of awesome there and no way to really top that.
I've got lots of great pics, unfortunately, that one didn't come out because the room was too dark. Both museums were pretty awesome, the one in Maranello has a room that's pretty much dedicated to Schumacher. It's got five of his cars that he won with.....
That's awesome. Schumacher is pretty talented and the bastard was given one of these...
A beautiful car, that is. It's too bad what happened to him, too....

ps - on my way to work every day, I passed a pretty awesome car dealership that had an F1 in the showroom...
Replace the rat neurons with some from Schumacher and change the F-22 simulator to an F1 simulator and there, good as new...
Shhhh, you don't want them to catch wind of this breakthrough. They may actually consider it....
During the Third Reich, the Germans did some experiments like that...
The Germans are probably behind the whole 3D printing with stem cells, bio-printing thing...
I've been thinking of getting a 3D printer, but luckily the town library has one. I'll be printing this thing next week...
That's cool that the library has one to use. What project are you working on?